With offices located at Old Street in the heart of Tech City, our tech lawyers provide essential legal advice to technology businesses including start up software developers, gaming, internet, social media, hardware and electronics and IT companies located in and around Tech City.
We undertake a full range of legal services for our clients in the fast moving technology sector including corporate structuring, financing, commercial property, commercial contracts, M & A, competition, intellectual property protection, employment issues and commercial litigation.
Our specialist commercial legal expertise in this rapidly growing area of law includes:
- Advertising and direct marketing restrictions
- Acquisitions, sales and mergers
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial property
- Company structure (including limited company, partnerships and LLP’s)
- Compliance and regulation
- Contracts of employment
- Copyright law
- Data protection and privacy
- Employment issues
- Equity incentives (shares and share options)
- Financing and venture capital
- Intellectual Property protection and exploitation
- Licensing and distribution, including white labelling
- NDA’s (Non-Disclosure Agreements)
- Protection of confidential information
- Product development and exploitation
- Securing investment and funding
- Technology supply and procurement
- Website projects and doing business online
Support for start ups
We offer a ‘one stop shop’ legal advice service for start-up Tech companies on all legal aspects of setting up your business.
We understand that for any business starting out costs can be an issue and are prepared to be flexible on fees. By working with you to ensure essential corporate structures and minimum legal requirements are properly in place at the outset, we aim to save you legal spend in the long term. We will continue to work with you in the long term as your business grows providing legal solutions to help you achieve your business objectives.
We are happy to share pro forma versions of these documents with you for you to download and use for your own purposes. Subject to the disclaimer that by providing these documents to you we are not advising on their use and you should seek legal advice on the particular uses to which you may wish to put them (and, of course, on any amendments you may wish to make to them) before uploading them for your own use. If you wish to use them without taking advice first, then you do so entirely at your own risk. These documents are of general application and it is likely that you will need specific terms and conditions to address how your business actually works.
For further information please telephone
Patrick Gilmour on +44 20 7549 7897 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org