Our commercial property solicitors and lawyers located at our offices in the heart of London EC1 are well established, with an excellent reputation for providing legal advice and services on a wide range of commercial property issues to clients in London, throughout the UK and abroad.
We have a wealth of experience representing a broad selection of property clients: from tenants, first time buyers and buy to let investors to institutional landlords, developers and financial institutions. Our commercial property solicitors and lawyers have the legal expertise to handle complex property issues and the foresight to deal promptly with matters that are time sensitive.
- Business premises sales and purchases
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on transfers of existing leases
- Secured lending, including remortgage
- Rights of Way
- Commercial lease renewals
- Licence for Alterations
- Commercial property acquisitions and sales Licences to Assign or Sublet
- Company share purchase and sales
- Authorised Guarantee Agreements
- Deeds of Guarantee
- Office lettings
- Restrictive Covenants
- Property refinancing
- Development Joint Ventures
- Rent Deposit Deeds
- Section 106 Agreements
Different types of premises
Our commercial property solicitors deal with many types of transactions, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Office leases
- Industrial units
- Healthcare providers
- Nursing homes
- Shops and retail leases
- Bars and public houses
- Cafes and sandwich bars
Examples of recent deals include:
- The provision of legal advice for a client conveying substantial land and property to the London Development Agency in excess of £10 million.
- Raising secured capital for clients acquiring development sites.
- Drafting and setting up legal documents for the sale of a large industrial estate.