Our Immigration Unit can offer our clients a comprehensive business immigration advisory service.
We advise on the full spectrum of inward to the UK immigration issues assisting companies and individuals on all aspects of immigration law, priding ourselves in delivering bespoke solutions in a prompt and user friendly manner.
During 2008 there was a comprehensive overhaul of the UK Immigration framework, specifically through the phased implementation of the Points Based System and new sharpened Enforcement Provisions. We provide comprehensive compliance and risk management guidance enabling clients to absorb the many changes without interrupting their global business.
In particular, we provide specialist advice in the following areas:-
- The general provisions of the Sponsorship Licences regime;
- Making an application for a Sponsorship Licence under Tier 2;
- Your business’s management obligations under its sponsorship licence;
- Advice and assistance for the individual seeking to apply under Tier 1 (Investor and Entrepreneur Visas)
- Making applications under the Workers’ Registration Scheme.
- Prevention of illegal working.
Please note we are unable to help with private immigration matters such as applications of indefinite leave to remain.