We provide expert legal advice to individuals and their families to help them achieve their goals and protect their wealth. Our team acts as the trusted advisor to UK and international individuals, families, trustees and family businesses. We help clients navigate the myriad of legal issues that arise through the opportunities and challenges life brings by providing sound, bespoke advice on succession planning, wealth protection and personal tax matters.
Our private client legal services include:
- preparation of Wills including those for clients with international connections;
- advising on the establishment, administration and taxation of UK and foreign trusts and other vehicles for the protection and efficient transfer of wealth;
- lifetime succession planning including consideration of tax implications for UK clients and those with international connections;
- advising on domicile and tax residence and undertaking planning for those coming to or leaving the UK;
- providing advice on the tax implications of acquiring or selling UK real estate and implementing tax-efficient structures;
- preparing lasting powers of attorney; and
Our private client legal services form an integral part of our Private Wealth services where solicitors across the firm’s practice areas work together to help individuals, families and businesses grow and protect their wealth.