Employment Law Solicitors – Central London
Specialist employment law advice for business and senior executives
Our employment law team based in central London provides commercially focused employment law advice to both employers and senior executives.
At DKLM, we provide a partner led personal service. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients, and helping employers and employees build strategies to achieve their commercial objectives.
We are highly experienced in acting for employers across many sectors including: advertising; arts; construction and energy; fashion; financial services; hospitality; human resources; insurance; law enforcement; legal services; logistics and relocation; media; music; property; publishing; technology; telecommunications, tech and travel.
We also act for senior executives, many of whom are based in or around the City of London.
Our employment law services
We provide a complete HR support service for employers, including:
- Preparing bespoke employment contracts, HR policies and procedures
- Strategic litigation advice (defending claims in the employment tribunal, employment appeal tribunal and the High Court)
- Advising on grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Management of redundancies
- Flexible working disputes
- Preparing and negotiating settlement agreements (formerly known as compromise agreements)
- Training for Boards and Executive HR teams
- TUPE advice and due diligence
For new clients we offer a free HR Health Check service.
Settlement Agreements for Senior Executives and Managers
We offer the following legal advice to senior employees who are in dispute with their employer:
- Advice on settlement agreements (click here)
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination (including: race, sex, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, pregnancy and maternity and age)
- Bringing a grievance
- Breach of contract (including bonus and restrictive covenants issues)
- Team moves
Legal advice for female City executives - Philip Henson, who leads the employment team, has built a particular niche in representing senior female City executives, in complex bullying, harassment, and discrimination cases – particularly on return to work following maternity leave. Philip is known for providing a personal and supportive service.
Call us today
Please contact us today to discuss how we can help. You can either call our Head of Employment Law, Philip Henson, on 020 7549 7872 or contact Philip via email: firstname.lastname@example.org