Mohi trained with a number of Local Government legal departments and completed part of his training with national firm Thompsons Solicitors. Mohi has been involved with property work since 2002 working in house and with legal 500 law firms.
Mohi’s main area of practice is commercial and residential property ranging from straightforward sale and purchases to complex acquisition and disposals of investment properties. His property work also includes the following:
- Acting for landlords and tenants on commercial leases
- Lease renewals and associated licence work
- Business sales and purchases
- Property finance and refinance
- Real estate (commercial)
- Real estate (development)
He is personable and approachable and client’s find his attitude to work both professional and comforting.
Mohi enjoys watching cricket and playing football. Mohi also enjoys time with his family and is a movie fan.