Our commercial property solicitors have a reputation as trusted advisors for providing legal services on a wide range of commercial property issues for national and international clients from Asia, UAE, USA and East Africa.
We have experience representing owner managed businesses, landlords, high net worth individuals and multi-national companies, SME’s, property management companies, banks and property developers.
The team proactively considers strategies to suit client’s particular business and objectives often working on time sensitive matters. We work closely with our corporate; employment, private client, residential and business immigration teams.
Our lawyers have legal expertise to handle complex property issues together with other professionals such as accountants, banks and surveyors and are able to make introductions to other specialists.
We regularly advise and assist on the following:
- Business transfers with premises sales and purchases
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on grant, renewals and transfers of leases
- Secured property finance and refinance
- Construction law
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Company share or asset purchase and sales
- Development sites and related issues
Different types of premises and businesses
The department deals with many types of transactions, including the following:
- Office leases
- Industrial units
- Nursing homes
- Bars and public houses
- Cafes and sandwich bars
Examples of recent deals include:
- Restructuring family property portfolios valued between £20m to £40m dealing with client’s objectives of succession and wealth protection.
- Purchase of a multimillion pound stud farm in the Home Counties.
- Purchase of a new office premises for a Chinese State Owned insurance company.
For further information please telephone
Kiran Morzeria on +44 20 7549 7882 or by email email@example.com
Or Philip Li on +44 20 7549 7883 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org