We ensure that all our professional and support staff are committed to meeting the service standard you are entitled to expect. The standards we set can be summarised as follows:
- To provide you at the outset of any matter with a realistic indication of the likely costs involved and to keep you updated with costs.
- To ensure an appropriately qualified fee earner with suitable experience is allocated to advise on and to oversee your matter.
- To appoint a Client Partner who will be on hand to deal with any issues arising from the handling of your file.
- To provide clear legal advice in a form that is easily understandable.
- To keep you informed throughout and updated with progress and to keep you copied into e-mails and correspondence.
- To respond to letters, e-mails and telephone calls promptly and “by return”, wherever possible.
- To keep your affairs absolutely confidential.
- To deal promptly with any complaints or issues arising from the handling of your file.
- To report to you following the completion of a matter or transaction.