Michelle studied for her degree in Law, Economics, French, Post-War Reconstruction in Europe and Psychology at the London Guildhall University and graduated in Law (LLB).
After completion of her LPC at the College of Law London with Distinction, Michelle trained at a medium sized commercial firm in Fleet Street and upon qualifying in 2000 commenced working in company commercial as a business solicitor.
Michelle’s experience and areas of expertise include:
- advising and negotiating on share and business acquisitions and sales, joint venture arrangements, company re-organisations and lending documentation;
- formations of companies and limited liability partnerships and drawing-up bespoke articles of association, shareholders’ agreements and partnership arrangements;
- commercial agreements and terms of supply of goods and/or services in relation to national and cross-border trade arrangements (where the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales apply);
- Legal opinions relating to cryptoassets, cryptocurrencies and distributed ledger technology;
- non-contentious employment matters including employment contracts, handbooks and policy documentation.
Michelle keeps fit with Pilates and enjoys reading in her spare time.