Lupa is a Solicitor in the litigation team at DKLM and has experience in dealing with a variety of commercial, civil and property disputes.
In the course of her practice, Lupa has been praised for being above all a pragmatic and commercially-minded adviser, able to make swift tactical decisions to resolve disputes.
Lupa has expertise in the following matters:
- Contractual disputes;
- Claims under the Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996;
- Debt recovery and insolvency;
- Professional negligence claims;
- Tortious claims (including defamation, privacy and private nuisance); and
- Copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property disputes.
Lupa's property practice covers a variety of commercial and residential disputes including:
- Landlord and Tenant disputes;
- Forfeiture proceedings;
- Dilapidations claim;
- Party Wall Act claims;
- Adverse possession claims;
- Possession proceedings; and
- Lease renewals and enfranchisement.
Outside the office, Lupa enjoys spending time with family and friends, and being outdoors.