Hilesh heads the Private Client department. He works with UK and international individuals and trustees advising them on estate and succession planning, personal tax and trust matters. He prides himself on providing clients with clear, pragmatic and commercially astute advice.
Hilesh’s work includes:
- preparation of Wills including those for clients with international connections;
- advising on the establishment, administration and taxation of UK and foreign trusts and other vehicles for protection and efficient transfer of wealth;
- lifetime and succession planning including consideration of tax implications for UK clients and those with international connections;
- advising on domicile and tax residence and undertaking planning for those coming to or leaving the UK;
- providing advice on the tax implications of acquiring or selling UK real estate and implementing tax-efficient structures; and
- preparing lasting powers of attorney and administering estates.
As a regular contributor on Linked In, Hilesh's articles can be found here.
Hilesh is a foodie and loves to cook, bake and sample the culinary highlights of the London restaurant scene. He also enjoys visiting museums and art galleries.