The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute legal or other professional advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific legal advice. DKLM Solicitors accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Parts of the website link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. DKLM Solicitors is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
About DKLM Solicitors
- DKLM Solicitors is the trading name of DKLM LLP. All references to “DKLM Solicitors”, “DKLM”, “the firm” and “the Partnership” on this website mean DKLM LLP.
- DKLM LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC305165. It is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales and is subject to the Solicitors' Code of Conduct which can be accessed at: http://www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page.
- A list of the members of DKLM LLP and their professional qualifications is open to inspection at our registered office, 3 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9PE.
- We use the term “partner” to refer to a member of DKLM LLP or to an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications .
- DKLM LLP is registered for VAT. VAT number: 830 303673
The information contained on this website is, unless otherwise stated, the copyright of DKLM LLP. Users of this website are permitted to read and make copies of the information for their own personal use. Users of this website may also provide copies to others for information purposes provided that they do so free of charge and abide by the conditions in this copyright statement. If a user of this website make copies of information, the content of the published material and the copyright notices must remain intact, the user's communication of the content must not be misleading or inaccurate and the user must draw to the attention of recipients the warning in this notice. No other use of the materials published on this website is permitted without the express prior written consent of DKLM LLP.
- If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us at: email@example.com